Complete Std Panel Test, for the 10 most common Stds.
Most sexually transmitted diseases don’t show any symptoms. If you have one STD, you may have multiple STDs. stdcheck is the only online STD testing service that offers an all-inclusive Std Panel Test that tests for all 10 common forms of STDs, including HIV 1 & 2 antigen (4th gen), herpes 1 & 2, hepatitis A, B, and C, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis.
Eliminate the embarrassment of STD testing. Get Std Panel Test Near You with stdcheck.com. They will provide you access to FDA- approved testing, exactly like the tests used by doctors and hospitals. After placing your order, you will be able to access any of the over 4500 std test centers nationwide, without an appointment. Above all, stdcheck.com will provide the best guidance and support you could ask for, no matter your results, so make sure you Get Std 10 Panel Test today.
10 Reasons stdcheck.com is the Leader in Full Panel Std Tests
- 10-Test Panel – Our 10-Test Panel includes HIV 1 & 2 antibody (4th gen), syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B & hepatitis C, and herpes 1 & 2.
- Complete Confidentiality – From the ordering process to your visit to the testing center, we are guided by HIPAA privacy laws, the federal mandates that protect your health information.
- Convenient Testing Locations and Hours – With over 4,500 test centers nationwide, you do not need to drive far to get tested for STDs.
- Competitive Pricing – Our test prices are the lowest in the industry and considerably lower than what you’d pay at a hospital or clinic.
- FDA-Approved Tests – We are the only service that offers an FDA-approved HIV RNA Early Detection Test. You can be confident that we follow all federal and state government testing guidelines.
- CLIA-Certified Labs – All of our testing locations meet and exceed Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards, which govern all clinical lab testing performed in the United States.
- Fast Test Results – Your STD test results are available in 1-2 days.
- HIV RNA Testing – Our early detection HIV test is based on RNA methodology and is the only FDA-approved HIV RNA test on the market. We are the only testing service that uses this new method.
- Simple Testing Process – STDcheck.com makes the testing process simple. There is no paperwork to fill out or questions to answer at the testing center.
- Multiple Payment Options – We accept multiple forms of payment, including credit cards, gift cards, eChecks, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs), and more. To protect your privacy, we do not accept health insurance.
4,500 Confidential STD Testing Centers Nationwide
The over 4,500 nationwide STD testing centers are convenient locations that test for a multitude of conditions, so no one will know what you are there for. They always abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, so your medical information stays safe. They safeguard your data with industry-standard encryption.
The 1996 Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guarantees your right to medical privacy and protects your health information from unsolicited access, fraud and abuse. STDcheck.com abides by this law, which also gives you the right to decide who can access your health information. STDcheck.com will not solicit you by phone or mail.
Stdcheck Service Includes:
- FDA-approved tests performed in CLIA-certified labs: Same labs trusted by physicians and hospitals in your area
- Fast results in 1-2 days: Sent to your email as soon as they are available
- Physician consultation included.
- Local testing centers in your area: With over 4,500 testing centers nationwide, your sample collection is easy and convenient
- Your health information is kept private. Your privacy is the number 1 priority, and you can be sure, all of your health information is protected
What do I do if I test Positive for an STD?
If your test results are positive, you can schedule a phone consultation with one of the doctors. They will explain what your test results mean, answer any questions, and can prescribe treatment if needed.
We are here for you. Call us at 1-800-359-7135
Check out this FREE Report from the CDC on Std Prevention